Friday, September 5, 2014

The Southern Photographer at ACP!



The Southern Photographer has just accepted a gracious and very kind invitation from the folks at ACP to join the distinguished cast of reviewers at this year's Portfolio Review, in Atlanta, on October 11th, 2014, at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center. 

I'm looking forward to seeing some fine photography, and also to meeting in person folks whom I've gotten to know through this blog. 

I'm especially interested in seeing coherent and well-thought-out bodies of work that engage issues of the Southern experience (or the experience of being Southern)  from a multitude of perspectives and viewpoints, whether aesthetically or technically considered.

I am also perfectly agreeable to looking at work made elsewhere or with other agendas.

Mainly, I'm looking forward to being part of ACP this year. Please come say hello! 

No comments:

Post a Comment