Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Return to the South




Your faithful blogger is returning to his work documenting the world of Southern photography. At least, on a limited basis. 

I recognized last winter that I had taken a 'way too expansive view of my subject when I started this blog back in 2009. 

So I wound up spending lots of time trying to keep up with every show, every publication, every photography related event that came to my attention.

I plan a more selective view this time, but hope my work is still useful. 

If anyone feels left out by my new policy, please let me know.

We will see how this goes.

JNW

4 comments:

  1. I missed your posts and I am grateful for your return in whatever form you can make work. There really is no substitute for the recommendations and thoughts of one friend to another, and this is like a lifeline for me, as I work my way along my photography journey. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not speaking about totally free pens and espresso mugs
    using your emblem to them, I am speaking in regards to the digital immediate obtain supplies.
    In the last a few years, it is now possible, due to the boom inside the on the web industry.
    Check out the bingo reviews to get additional information regarding particular online bingo site and you will earn extensive money. 대구오피

    ReplyDelete